Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Does using one aggregated

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    clewrslr Member nazaretalazareta's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2024
    Posts
    153
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Does using one aggregated

    Does using one aggregated API reduce long-term maintenance costs compared to managing multiple separate integrations?

  2. #2
    clewrslr Member TomiChpak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9th, 2024
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Does using one aggregated

    Hi there, I’m from Norway. I found this while comparing different approaches to managing large game libraries. That’s how I ended up on casinoapi solutions. What stood out was the unified aggregation concept. I liked how it simplifies access to thousands of games without extra steps. It made the whole process seem more efficient and less fragmented.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •